Don’t trust. Verify. Track your trades with Nidus Explorer.
Did you know that all trade settlements on Sparrow are settled automatically and transparently by smart contract?
Now you can easily track your trades via smart contract addresses on Sparrow with Nidus contract viewer!
Link can also be found at the bottom of Sparrow’s homepage
How can I find my trades with Nidus contract viewer?
- Options tab
- Contract address search bar
- You can track your trades directly via the trade settlement history, which can be accessed via Login -> Options -> Options order tab ( Open orders / Fills / Positions / Settled)
- Click on any of your trades at the options order tab — Fills / Positions / Settled
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the right side of the pop-up
- Click the “View smart contract” link and you will be directed to Nidus contract viewer with your trade details
2.Contract address search bar
- Alternatively, you can search for your transaction by inputting your smart contract address (found at the options order tab) at Nidus Contract Viewer search bar
The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.
Sparrow does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using our content. No one should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sparrow disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
Content contained on or made available through any of our communication channels is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or investment advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Your use of the information on any of our communication channels is at your own risk.