Happy holidays! What will be your option play this Christmas?
What a ride this year has been. Thank you for joining us on this journey and for all your support!
Wishing you and your family a very jolly crypto Christmas and many returns.
Test your options knowledge and stand to win 100 USDT!
Santa granted you 1 BTC (worth $7,000) to trade right now. Based on a strike price of $8,000 and assuming settlement on Christmas week (27 Dec), which option position will you take on to generate the highest returns?
- Buy call – Pay $180 (Fixed loss, unlimited returns)
- Buy put – Pay $1100 (Fixed loss, unlimited returns)
- Sell call – Earn $130 premiums upfront (Fixed return, unlimited loss)
- Sell put – Earn $1200 premiums upfront (Fixed return, unlimited loss)
- Do nothing and HODL
We’ll pick 3 lucky winners with the right answer (Trade that generates the most ROI) on settlement date (27 Dec) to win 100 USDT each!
Terms & Conditions
- Any user who submits their entry from 23 Dec 19, 4pm (GMT+8) to 26 Dec 19, 4pm (GMT+8) will be eligible to participate
- Users can edit their entry on google doc any time before the campaign end date (26 Dec 19)
- 3 lucky winners with the right answers will be picked by a randomized draw after settlement date on 27 Dec 19
2. Notification of Results
- 3 lucky winners will be selected and announced on social media within 10 working days of the conclusion of the campaign
- 100 USDT will be deposited into the Sparrow wallet of the winners
- Sparrow will only communicate via our official channels listed here
- Users found to engage in criminal activities shall be disqualified from the promotional campaign
- Users found to have breached the terms of service on Sparrow shall be disqualified from the promotional campaign
- Sparrow may suspend or terminate accounts found engaging in criminal activities or in breach of terms of service
4. Sparrow Management Rights
- Sparrow reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of the campaign, or halt the campaign at its own discretion
- Sparrow’s decision in any dispute is final