Make your crypto assets work for you — Sell options for weekly income
What’s amazing about options is that you can still profit from the market even when the market is neutral or ranging.
If you are uncertain about the market and believe movements will mainly be one-sided, sideways or range bound, you can sell options to generate income and monetize your assets.
Make your assets work for you — Sell options for weekly income
By selling options on Sparrow, you get to collect a non-refundable instant Premium Receivable.
If you consistently sell weekly options, you can theoretically receive and profit from recurring yield that could range from 1% — 6% week after week should your option settles Out-The-Money at settlement.
- You are neutral or slightly bearish on BTC and do not expect it to trade above $11,000 on 30 August 2019
- You can sell a Call for 1 BTC with Strike Price at $11,000, Settlement Date on 30 August 2019
- You will receive an instant Premium Receivable of 171.69 SP$. This premium is non-refundable and is yours to keep regardless of whether
How do I profit?
- As long as $11,000 (Strike Price) and above is not hit, you will get to profit fully from the Premium Receivable. Your profit will be capped by the Premium Receivable.
- However, if the market trades against the topside and your Strike Price is hit, your maximum loss will be capped to the pledged collateral, 1 BTC.
- Should your option settles In-The-Money, you will have to fork out the cash settlement which is the underlying asset equivalence of the difference between the Settlement Price and Strike Price, which will be transferred to the option buyer via smart contract at settlement.
Learn more about how you can profit from options in any market conditions:
- 3 strategies to combat crypto market volatility with options trading
The information provided here is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.
Sparrow does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using our content. No one should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sparrow disclaims any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses.
Content contained on or made available through any of our communication channels is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or investment advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed. Your use of the information on any of our communication channels is at your own risk.